Hannah has been stuck inside the last two days with strep throat, not to mention it has been pretty cold in the mornings too. So, this has made for a restless Hannah! I was trying to pass time so the weather would warm up while fixing my printer issue. The new ink cartridges have messed up something and now will not print the color blue. Instead it prints pink! Anyway, while I was chatting with HP help support Hannah was watching Monsters, Inc. Or so I thought she was! Instead she was giving her bathroom a make over, or rather a Make-up Over! Here is her handy work.
Here is what she looked like when she came to me in to office and said she needs to wash her hands.

Here what I discovered when taking her to wash her hands, not realizing the size of the mess beforehand.

Some close-ups of the sink and floor.


She did try to clean up. Here is the make-up she used. Notice the brown covered eye make-up and the brush hidden in front of the basket.

The towel she used and placed neatly on the towel rack. She also managed to get some make-up on my fresh white towel too!

2 comments:
so funny and frustrating at the same time! at least she tried to clean up her mess... it looks like she knew what she was doing, the older they get the more curious and adventurous they are!
What a mess! I think it's cute that she was making an effort to clean up. She's still beautiful, though, messy makeup and all!
Post a Comment