Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby's First Movement

Last night was the first time I felt the baby move. I thought I might have felt it last week a couple of times, but every time was when I just moved or was busy with something. So, I didn't think of it too hard. Last night while watching some TV in bed (laying still) I started feeling the movements just like I felt when I first felt Hannah move. So, I knew it was the baby! I also felt it move again today. It isn't nearly as stead now, but I know the movements will start to get harder and come more often. I have been nervous for the past month. Right around 12 weeks my nausea went away. I had no way of knowing the baby was OK, except for the doctor appointment when we heard the heart beat again. That was on the 2nd and the heart beat was 163. Just like Hannah's when I was pregnant with her. So, I now have a daily reminder again. This time, it is a more pleasant feeling. I just love to feel it move. I am 16 weeks and first felt Hannah move at 18 weeks. I guess that is a perk of having a second baby!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy and I'm also glad you blog since you guys NEVER call and tell us how you are. I guess we don't call either so I can't complain too much. I don't even know if you check your real email so I figured I would post a comment on your blog to tell you guys hi!