Friday, October 31, 2008

It's a Boy!

We know for sure now we are having a boy. The baby looked great on the ultrasound and the heartbeat is still strong (158 bpm). I have some photos I will add, but for now I just wanted to get the word out. We are not a 100% sure on the name but are leaning more towards naming him after DJ. If we decide to go with that route he will be Dennis Dale Jackson III and we will call him Trey. On the other hand, if DJ decides not to name the baby after himself, then I am not sure what we will name him. We have a little while to decide and will let you know when we are sure. We are going to Eureka Springs this weekend for DJ's niece's 2nd birthday party, so I will update with photos after we get back!

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Congratulations on a boy!!! How exciting! I know Hannah will be a wonderful big sis! Can't wait to see those pictures!

Nitzia said...

Congratulations!!!! it will be a lot of fun to have one of each... it's such a different feeling to be getting ready for a boy instead of a girl... my thoughts changed so much... went from thinking pink to think blue. so exciting! God Bless:)

amy said...

YEA! A BOY! Lots of trucks and cars coming your way. That will be fun. Cute camo pants and shirts with collars. Have you begun shopping? ;)