Saturday, May 17, 2008
New Look
OK, so everyone is going short. Hair that is! I have been wanting for a long time to cut my hair. I guess DJ's desire for long hair has been keeping me from doing it. And the fact that I said I would never cut it short again. However, since Hannah was born, I have had an unwavering desire to cut it short. So, I finally got the nerve up and cut it short, twice. The first time it was not doing what I had wanted. So, going back for the third time, (the second time to get bangs shorter and thinned)the stylist decided the first haircut was not done correctly. So, we had to go shorter. Poor DJ, he is having to deal with it being so short to begin with, but then having to go shorter. He has been a good sport though. He said it looked good. WOW! Anyway, I am starting to like it. It has been a shock, but I am coming around. Here is a pic, but you will have to excuse the no make up and flat hair. I have been working in the yard today, so not much was done to make me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like it Jennifer, it gives you a fresh look! and with summer coming you will be glad you cut it short!
Cute hair! I know I couldn't wait to cut mine after Ryne got here. I held out for a little while because Jeremy likes long hair too. But short is the way to go with kiddos!
Post a Comment