I put an Easter egg wreath for spring this year. I don't really have a great summer wreath, so I left it up there after Easter was over. I wanted to have another one to put in its place before I took it down. Well, I'm glad I waited. If I had taken it down earlier I would have taken away a home for two love birds! They built a nest in my wreath on my front door! So, now I can't take it down until the chicks leave the nest. And it is causing a mess. But I think it is so neat they chose my door and wreath to start a family! Here are some pictures.

Before we left for our cruise.

After we came back from our cruise.
1 comment:
How sweet! I love the little bird nest! Your cruise pictures are wonderful and make me wish for some warm weather here!
Post a Comment