First, the birds are gone! We had baby birds in a nest on our front door wreath. Well, they are gone and boy did they leave a mess! I had a hard time cleaning off their left overs! There is still some stuff I can't get off completely. I will have to work on it some more. Also, the Easter wreath the parents built the nest in was completely destroyed from the babies and their left overs. So that was put in the trash. This was the first year I got to use it. It was left up there from February to just last week. I guess I got my money worth. I am just said that I cant use it next year. I don't think I will be putting up a wreath next spring time.
Second, the para sailing photos are recovered. A previous post explained how I thought the airport security ruined my photos from a para sailing trip in the Bahamas. Well, the photo technician from DJ's work was able to work and change some things around and recovered most of the pictures. They are blurry and discolored. You can still make out the image, which is a good thing. We were so excited to see them turn out even a little bit. So, I will not be able to post them due to their deterioration. But if you want to see them, just ask.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that your pictures are recoverd! I bet the birds were fun to look at, but such a mess! I love your hair, BTW!
Post a Comment