Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Bahamas

We had such a wonderful time on our cruise. I recommend it to everyone. Here are some pictures and thoughts about our trip. Enjoy!



Before we departed from Port Canaveral, we had to do a mandatory emergency practice. Everyone was wearing the life vest. It was quite a funny image!



This is a picture of us at sundown the first night. We just finished eating dinner. The food was amazing! ALL YOU CAN EAT - ALL THE TIME! Dinner was wonderful. We met a couple from New York that we ate with. Our waiter was goofy, but did a great job entertaining us.



This little guy was not a little guy at all. On Coco Cay we met him while we were getting ready for our para sailing trip. He was about 3 feet long from head to tip of tail. The locals there named him George. He was NOT afraid to walk right up to you and say hi. A lot of girls were up on chairs (me included).



This picture was of DJ and I coming back on the boat from para sailing. That was the most amazing thing I have done. At one point we were above our ship and could see the islands in the area. The water was so beautiful and clear. I have pictures from a water camera that need to be developed and I will post later.



This is a picture of us after the formal dinner. The sun was just about to set. It was so amazing to be on the ship and see the sunset over the ocean. We watched the sunset almost every night.

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Wow!!! How much fun! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. I'd love to see more photos if you have them. You look beautiful in that red dress Jennifer!!

Meagan-Marie said...

Awe...so much fun! We have been on 2 cruises and just love them! I'm glad ya'll had such a good time!