Friday, December 14, 2012

Our newest family member...

Meet Charla, our hamster.
 


 
Hannah has had some good and bad days at school, behavior wise. So to encourage her to do better we started a sticker chart reward system. She wanted a hamster, so we worked hard to EARN one. The first 30 stickers went toward the hamster cage. The second 30 stickers earned her the actual hamster. Hannah named her Charla (like Charlotte, but not exactly)! She is a pretty fun pet. I didn't have one growing up and didn't really think I would like one. But she has been a surprisingly fun pet! Hannah loves to hold her, but must be supervised. She will take some time to warm up to all of us. She doesn't bite though, which was something I was worried about. She is a little skittish, but hopefully that will ease up as she is around us more.


No comments: