Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fall Fun

Our back yard is pretty big and gets A LOT of leaves in the fall. Today DJ and the kids (including our niece Iva) got out there to blow and rake them up. Of course they had to play in them too!
 
 Hannah and Trey helping rake.
 

 We have two small, kid size rakes, I'm not sure why he insisted on the adult one. But he was so cute trying to use it!
 
 Hannah was buried in the pile!
 
 Iva wanted to be buried too!
 

 Then of course we had to throw the leaves in the air (and ultimately mess up the pile)!
 

 Having a blast!
 
 Now back to work!!!
 

 I know this is probably not a good picture by photography standards, but I just love it! Love my Hannah Bear!
 
 Oops, caught playing again!
 
Lexi wanted to join the fun too!




 I think Lexi made a bigger mess than the kids!
 
 Back to work again....
 
Or maybe not! :)


No comments: