Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our 8th Anniversary

DJ and I have been married 8 wonderful years! How time flies by when your having fun! I love this man with all my heart! He is my rock and my best friend. A wonderful father and husband. The love of my life!

After Hannah's talent show, we decided to go out to eat with a few family members! Hannah shot this photo of us!
Hannah and Iva riding the horse saddle at Colton's.
Iva wanted a turn using the camera. So this is one she shot.
And this one of her mom.
Cindy and DJ's grandma from Iowa. Rosie is here for a two week visit.

We do plan on having a more private dinner date with just the two of us. But that will have to be later on, maybe the weekend. I love you dearly, honey bunny! :)

No comments: