Yeah, it is Friday! I love this day. It means I get to sleep in tomorrow. Even though I probably wont due to the new routine my body has adopted due to Hannah going to school! Today was a pretty calm day. Trey and I spent our morning vacuuming the living room and kitchen area after we picked it up. I was pretty productive with the house cleaning this morning. We also got a visit from the Orkin man. He came out to treat the house for insects and most importantly fire ants. Well the fire ants aren't in the house but rather in the yard. Just a couple of weeks ago we found out Hannah is allergic to fire ant bites. Her ankle, toes and hand swelled up pretty good after getting bit. This was the second time it had happened and so we put two and two together. No more fire ant bites for her! The rest of the day I was completely lazy! It was great! Tonight we went out to dinner with DJ's parents to celebrate Dennis's (his dad) birthday. I brought Iva home with us because she is going to spend the weekend with us. Her mom is lucky enough to get to go to Dallas to see not only the Hogs play tomorrow but also the Cowboys on Sunday! Below are some pictures from dinner.
 |
| Dennis, Cindy, Iva (hiding her head), Hannah, Trey and DJ at Applebee's |
 |
| DJ's parents, Dennis and Cindy |
So this last picture is just something I have to rant on for a minute! I went to high school at Bryant. For the ones who don't know Benton and Bryant are BIG rivals. We live in the Benton school district now, where Hannah is currently attending school. This is kind of a bummer for me. I never thought I would have to support the Panthers in any way, but here I am a panther mom! I am slowly getting over this transgression! Ha! Hannah is helping though. She wants to do a day cheer camp with the high school cheerleaders. After the day camp she will get to preform at the Benton football game. So I will go, happily, to support her and in some small way support the Benton football team. OK, now I am done ranting. (I am not quite as enthusiastic as the sign is, but I will eventually get there!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment