Thursday, April 30, 2009

What are the kids up too?

Hannah playing with her "queen" blanket.
Hannah playing with her doll house.
This is one big boy. Tuesday we went to the doctor to check to see if he had thrush (he didn't) and his weight was 12 lbs. 12.4 ounces. I guess my prayer for a good eater came true! He has gained just under 3 pounds in one month. Hannah didn't weigh this much until she was close to 6 months old. And he is being breast fed and not formula fed!
Speaking of being fed, here is Hannah feeding Trey. She likes to do this for about 3 seconds and then she is done. Just long enough to get a picture!
I love this picture. I guess he likes stretching out when he sleeps since my belly was a cramped place to be.
Working on getting those neck muscles stronger! He has been trying to hold his head up since day one. He likes being on his tummy as long as he is not hungry. He will usually fall asleep after 10 minutes of tummy time. I think he likes sleeping on his belly more than his back, but we don't let him do it unless it is during the day and we can really watch him. Something about the doctors warnings scare me.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very sweet pics! He does look very healthy..I love that. Every one of my kids were tummy sleepers...they hated being on their back or sides. The doctors' theory changed with most of my kids..Bailey you were supposed to put her on her stomach..Darby you were supposed to put her on her back...Kally and the rest you were supposed to put them on their sides...aarrgghh! They all loved their tummies best!