Monday, December 8, 2008
Flying, Nesting or Both?
I have been keeping my house clean (not just picked up) for almost a month. Let me explain quickly what this entails. I can have anyone over at the last minute without feeling embarrassed. The majority of the house is picked up and about 2/3 of that is cleaned. I still have some rooms/areas I would like to clean up and go through! Who doesn't? I thought it was my was all part of my FlyLady system. I have been faithful to work on it almost ever day. However, I have come to the conclusion that FlyLady is not the only thing keeping me going. I am pregnant and must be in my nesting phase. I didn't go through this phase with Hannah. Back then it was easy to keep the house clean and I was at work all day and not at the house. So that could explain why I didn't "nest" with Hannah. But with Trey, I am always cleaning. And I LIKE it! If you know me, you know that my house is always in CHAOS unless I am expecting company. And you know I HATE house work, especially laundry. (Which I am proud to say I have been keeping up with!) SO, is it FlyLady, pregnancy or a combo of Flying and nesting? I don't know. I guess we will see after Trey gets here! What keeps you motivated?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's good! Gives you a nice feeling of accomplishment. I'm coming over for lunch today. ;) Just kidding.
Post a Comment