Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Miracle on Markham

I am not a big sports fan, but my husband is. I have followed the Razorbacks in the past and enjoyed being a faithful follower. This year has been a lot different. I haven't kept up with them at all. Last night was the famous Battle of the Boot Game with LSU. In the past years, this game has always been exciting. I was at the Little Rock game a few years back when the Razorbacks beat LSU in the last few seconds and won the SEC championship. OK, maybe it was some time ago, but it was one of the best football games I have ever been too. DJ and I were still in collage at UAMS and just dating. It was a very memorable experience. Well, now the Razorbacks have a new memorable experience and sadly I missed it. I was not expecting the Razorbacks to score, much less win the game. I was impressed when DJ told me they won. I watched the last few minutes from our recording of the game last night with DJ. He was so excited and dancing to the band's songs. Now there is a true fan! Sadly I was not at the game so I don't have this awesome experience to tell you about first hand, nor do I have any photos of the game or tailgating to show you. I just thought I would express my mind and say that I will never doubt the Razorbacks again. Just another Miracle on Markham, Razorbacks Win!
.
Here the Hogs are celebrating their victory for The Boot!

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

It really was a great game! Glad your man had so much fun! It's funny to see them get so excited about it all!

Shelly, OTA in training said...

Yes I was there for the "miracle". Not quite so excited about it in my purple & gold. Your family pictures are adorable. Hannah looks way too grown up though!