Saturday, August 2, 2008

FlyLady

My friend Amber has motivated me to keep my house clean. She posted a blog about cleaning house. I am not the best homemaker. It is tough to keep the house clean when you pick up the living room 3-5 times a day. Hannah dones't get the idea of playing just in her room. :)

About a year ago I was introduced to FlyLady and was able to keep my house picked up. It was amazing how easy it was even with a little one. I had developed a good habit and routine. Then one week about after a month or two into it I got sick. I wasn't able to get out of bed most of the time. Watching Hannah was all I could do. During that week I fell out of my routine. That was all it took. I have been back to the old self of not wanting to clean. Thanks to Amber's blog, I have been motivated again. I went and looked at FlyLady again and then went and shined my kitchen sink! I am excited. And so is DJ! Thanks Amber!!!

Before

After

1 comment:

Amber said...

Well, I'm glad it motivated you! Actually, I was motivated too and cleaned out my kitchen cabinets that night! Now I guess we have a plan of action!