This past weekend was
DJ's 10 year class reunion. He graduated from
Parkview High School here in Little Rock 10 years ago. For me (class of 2001) that seems like a long time ago. Sometimes I forget how long I have been out of High School. Since then we have graduated from college, got married, took some amazing trips (before and after marriage), bought our first house (and second) and had our first child with another one on the way! I am so proud of my husband for all his accomplishments. I could take up a lot of space bragging on my husband, but he asked me to keep it short and sweet. I really do love him. He makes me so proud everyday! Here are some pictures from the reunion.
Hannah playing in a big inflatable on Saturday at the picnic.
Hannah posing for the camera. She loved playing in the inflatable!

The semi-formal dinner at Next Level Events. Very good food and fun times visiting with and meeting DJ's old friends.

Some familiar faces:
Candice and Wesley Heltz - Candice graduated with DJ

Alisa and Daniel Cornelison - Alisa graduated with DJ

2 comments:
How fun! Your hair looks really good - did you get bangs cut? Looks great!
Ahh the reunion. Aren't you so glad you knew some people there? :)
Post a Comment