Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just some random things...

Lexi, begging for food.
She does this a lot! I promise I don't starve her, despite what she will tell you!
 
The next photos are from a storm that came through. It was a lightening storm, and although I didn't get a picture of actual lightening, the sky was still pretty. (Sorry for the blurry photos, I didn't have my tripod with me and I was holding the camera while using a delayed timer to get enough light to expose the film.)
 




There is a God!
 
 DJ playing in the state chess tournament. I love my dork!!!
 
DJ at a pharmacy conference with some co-workers.
 
 Me and little man hanging outside on a nice day!
 
Lexi just being lazy. She has become quite the little lap dog.
 
Trey being silly with Daddy's hat.
 
Hannah cut her hair, again! Grrr! (This actually happened before school started!)
 
before
 
 after
 


 Can you tell they are Father and Son?
 
 I guess he was comfortable!
 
 There is a new sheriff in town!
 
 She must have had some fun, because she looks worn out.
 
 This is just Hannah being Hannah! It was like 90 degrees out this day, but she wanted to wear this!
 
Trey "playing" daddy in chess. It was pretty cute. He kept calling the bishop a space ship!


No comments: