My family and some friends were planning to vacation this August in Panama City Beach. Due to oil spill we have decided not to go this year. I hate how the oil is effecting the gulf. Not because it has ruined our vacation but because it is ruining business there and the environment. I won't get on my soap box, but I sure do hope we can fix this soon for all parties involved. Anyway, DJ still has vacation time set aside for a week and now we are wondering what to do. Going to the lake and renting a cabin/condo is more expensive than going to Florida. We have promised Hannah earlier in the year we would go back to the beach this year and she constantly talks about it. I can't bring myself to tell her the sad news before we make other arrangements. So, my question is for ideas of where to vacation that is fun for all ages, not farther of a drive than to Florida and not more expensive. Anyone have a place in mind?
No comments:
Post a Comment