Sunday, May 16, 2010

How old am I?

I am 26, but feel more like 16. Yesterday I received an email announcing early ticket sales for Twilight's Eclipse. So I jumped on it thinking I would see a showing with DJ that Wednesday or Thursday.

Pause here for a minute and lets go back to last Fall...a friend of mine, my sister-in-law and I decided to see the midnight showing when it came out. However she is going to be unable to watch it with me until opening weekend. So I decided I was too old to go to the midnight showing and settled to see it with my less enthused husband (who is awesome to set thru a movie he claims is torture).

Now back to the present. Tickets when on sale yesterday and I had an idea. My mom has recently read the last too books (after watching the first and second movie) and is now hooked and a Twihard like myself. I thought that it would be much more fun to watch the movie the first time with someone who would really enjoy it so I asked her if she would like to see it with me. She said yes. So I called my SIL and she said yes too.

Now why do I feel so young again? Well like a little teenage girl, my mother, SIL and I are going to the midnight showing of Eclipse. And we are all so excited. (and maybe a bit crazy!) It's nice to feel young again though.

4 comments:

Nitzia said...

sounds like fun! i dont read the books but i liked the movies so i will try to make it to this next one:)

amy said...

Totally agree with ya! Those books sure do get your heart a poundin'! ;) Can't wait for the movie!

The Nelson Family said...

I'm so glad that you are having a girls night with your mom & SIL. That will be a lot of fun and something you'll laugh about for years! Glad you are blogging again!

Amber said...

So exciting...I'm addicted too, so of course I will be at the midnight showing also! Can't wait...glad you are getting to spend some time with SIL & mom!