Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Scroll down for 2 more new posts after this one!

The last two times it has snowed (and I use that term loosely) Hannah wasn't allowed to go out due to sickness. So this time I made sure she had her snow time! She was so excited to go out and play. Here are a few pics from Monday.

All smiles!
"Hey, I want to go out too! Mom, don't forget me!"
Pretty!
Snowball Fight!
"HEY...I WANT TO THROW A SNOWBALL TOO!!!"
Time to come in...she wasn't happy!

On Monday it snowed for a couple of hours and then rained the rest of the day. DJ had to stay in Searcy because of the roads and so I was left to keep the kids. Not a big deal unless your oldest wants to go out and play and your youngest is just too small to play out in the snow. I didn't want to get Trey out because he doesn't really have a good winter coat and I didn't want to have to hold him the whole time while trying to take photos too. SO, he stayed inside and Hannah got to play for about 5 minutes. I told her we would come back out when he went down for a nap, but by the time that happened it was raining. I decided to keep her in and she would get to go out on Tuesday! Here are some pics from today (while Trey was napping).

The skinny snowman (I didn't have great snow to work with) I built for Hannah and her new sassy pose.
Lexi had a great time walking on top of the frozen snow.
Sledding! As most Arkansans I don't own a sled. So, I made one from a storage box top and used the frozen over snow on our driveway for Hannah to sled down. She had a blast! When DJ got home around 6 he took her back out and sled some more.
She attempted to make a snow angel, but the snow was just too hard. It made a small impression.

No comments: