Continue to scroll for another post after this one!
Hannah's neighborhood friend, Macy, had her birthday party at River City Gymnastics this year. I was super excited to take her because I wanted to see if she would be interested in doing gymnastics on a regular basis. We took her (about 10 months ago) to a free class and she didn't want anything to do with the kids or the coaches. It might have been an age issue or the fact that Trey was just born...who knows. We didn't go back. So, this time was another test for her. SHE LOVED IT!
She is swinging from the bars (with a little help from Coach Kyle).
I think we are going to sign her up for gymnastics this fall. I don't know if we will go back to Leah's in Benton or go to River City in Little Rock. RC is much bigger and seems to be a better facility (one she will excel in). But we will have to compare prices and all that stuff. She is excited and said she wanted to go back...so I will keep you posted on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment