Monday I took Hannah to the pumpkin patch with my church. I decided not to take Trey this year since it was so cold. He really isn't big enough to go anyway. So he stayed home with Daddy. Once arriving I realized my camera was not working properly. I couldn't get it to come on at all. So...I have picture on my iPhone, but not sure how to post them on here yet. We saw the pig races and did the hay ride. Hannah was able to feed the farm animals at the petting zoo. She really enjoyed feeding the chickens. After that Hannah picked out her pumpkin (which was quite large for a small pie pumpkin) and played on the hay slide and tunnel. She had a great time and unfortunately we had to leave a little sooner than expected since a bunch of kids showed up. I was too afraid of her getting trampled on the slide. So we came home and played outside.
About my camera, I am not sure what happened to it but it doesn't work right. We put new batteries in it thinking that was the problem but it wasn't. I finally got it to turn on, but then the screen was not functioning right and it turned off immediately. How it got broken I am not sure. It hasn't been in the hands of the kids. Most of the time it was sitting on the kitchen counter. So, the camera hunt was on for a new camera. I found one very similar to the one I had in college and high school, a Canon Rebel 35mm. I found the digital version, but a bit pricey. DJ and I decided it would be my Christmas present. I used to love taking pictures with my 35mm until I had kids. Then it was just too hard to get a good photo so I stopped using it due to the new digital one my brother got me. Now I will be able to use my old lenses (I have a standard one and an really nice zoom lens) and take all the perfect pictures I want. I am excited...I am waiting for it to arrive. I ordered online after looking at the exact one I wanted in the store. I decided since I have lenses already that I would just order the camera body without the lens.
So look for some pictured posts soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment