Saturday, October 24, 2009

7 months

Trey is 7 months now. I can't believe it! Well, he isn't crawling yet. I would have guessed he would have been before now, with all the practice he has been getting on his knees. I still say he is close, but we will see just how close he is. He is always so happy! Everyone in MDO and Sunday School has complemented me on how good he is. I love it. He is really starting to interact with Hannah. He watches her so closely and laughs at her when she does something he likes. Right now he is laughing at her as she pushes her baby stroller around the living room. His favorite toy right now is the rainbow doughnut stack thingy. I don't know the technical name! Him and Lexi are great friends. I guess being on the same level helps! Since the sickness has passed (for now), Trey is sleeping much better thru the night. He will wake about 7:30 or 8 in the morning. It has been nice to sleep in a little. I have started to put him in 12 month clothing. He still wears some 9 month outfits, but they are getting snug. He sits up all the time and prefers it over his belly. However, he does still play and sleep on his belly. For Halloween we are going to go to GS Fest and Trey is going as a spotted puppy. Hannah is going as a cat again. She can still wear the same costume as last year. Hopefully I will have my camera before then!

1 comment:

Shelly, OTA in training said...

He is a good baby. Very calm (so far!) It is hard to believe how fast the time flies, isn't it? I hope you guys can have a break from illnesses. I have lost count of how many viruses, fevers, infections, etc we've had so far. Luckily nothing serious but it sure is a nuisance.