Monday, August 3, 2009

Trey's 4 Month Check-up

I took Trey for his check-up today. He is weighing 18lbs. 4oz. and is 27 inches long. Both are in the 90 percentile. His head measured 17 1/2 inches and is in the >95 percentile. What a big boy! He did pretty well with his shots, only crying for a LONG 5 seconds. The doctor said he is a perfect "little" boy. :) I really can't believe how fast the time has gone by.

He is really starting to squirm more. When he rolls to his belly (which is all the time now) he gets upset that he can't get back over and so he will start to pull his legs up under him and squirm all around. This causes him to do little circles on the mat. The down side of him not being able to turn to his back is a new rash on his cheek. The poor guy drools so much the mat under his face gets wet so quickly and it has caused a dry patch on his cheeks. I have to keep lotion on his face so he doesn't look to bad. I also will turn him back over so his face doesn't sit in the wetness. Thankfully he is learning to keep his head up a little longer now, so this helps a little!

No comments: