This morning Hannah, Lexi and I decided to go to my dad's house to play in the snow. My brother Matt and his friend Eddie were out of school and wanted to play with Hannah. They built a Snowwoman for Hannah. She turned out to be pretty cute, except for the Spiderman hat my brother insisted on. I put some fresh flowers from my dad's Hibiscus Tree on her head. Hannah loved the snow. This was the first time she has really enjoyed it. She was giving the snowwoman kisses and hugs. Lexi loved the snow. She loved chasing Madison (my dad's dog) and running in the snow. I felt sorry for her; the snow was sticking to her legs! But everyone had a good time.




2 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to enjoy the snow. The flower was a very cute addition for your snowlady. It looks like it took all the snow from your frontyard to make her. Hannah is adorable, as always! :)
Post a Comment