We had Hannah's Party on Saturday. Even though it was rainy outside, we had a good time inside. Hannah had all her family and a friend from the neighborhood over to celebrate. My dad cooked hot dogs and hamburgers for us. The theme was caterpillers and butterflies. While we were waiting on the burgers, Hannah opened her gifts. Then we ate and Hannah had her cupcake. She really dug into it this year, unlike last year where she through a fit. I was so busy that I forgot to put the candle on her cupcake and so the Happy Birthday Song was forgotten. Something I will pay for later in life when she is old enough to watch the video! But other than that, the party was a success. We had fun and so did Hannah. (The pictures were taken off the video, so they are a little fussy, sorry.)


Opening Gifts



Eating Cupcake
2 comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah! I'm so glad you enjoyed your party!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I thought about you on Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment