I love being creative around the Holidays. Since my family didn't really have many traditions, I wanted to start some with my family now that we have Hannah. This year I wanted to do a gingerbread house. So I bough one of the kits for DJ, Hannah and I to decorated together! I decided that it would be easier to get a house that was already together since Hannah is so young. I had fun. Hannah loved to eat the candy. DJ didn't like it as much, but put up with me and Hannah for the sake of starting a tradition. Here is our finished product (laugh all you want, I know it looks silly)! Sorry, the pics are blurry!
1) The finished house. 2) The front side
1) One of the sides. 2) Hannah after the candy
1 comment:
Nice job Jackson family! We tried this a few weeks ago and eventually it turned out we were making gingerbread tents instead. Very fun tradition. I think it's a great one!
Post a Comment