Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Back to the Gym
Well, I have started going back to the gym (finally), and for two reasons: my health and to help control the anxiety. I am also going so I can look good for my vacation in May. We are planning a cruise to the Bahamas with some friends from Florida. I have to wear a swimsuit at some point, so it will be important (for me) to look good while doing so. My goal is to lose just a little at a time and to have fun while doing it! I need to establish a routine and a steady weight loss program. So far I have enjoyed a variety of aerobic classes. They have been working too. I am sore all over my body! Today Hannah and I went to a play date (thanks for having us Ashley) and climbing the stairs was painful. But the pain is worth it, and it is motivation to not eat cookies and sweets the holiday season. Now that you all know, you can keep me accountable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go for it girl! Keep it up. You'll feel great and you already look great so it will only get better from here! Have fun and keep us posted!
Good for you! It helps to have motivation like a cruise. I need to be doing the same thing.
I love what Hannah did with the presents and the pen. Sorry, but that is too funny. Your gingerbread house is really pretty. That's a good idea.
Post a Comment