Friday, August 24, 2007

My First Blog

My first blog, wow! I figure this is a good way to keep in touch with all my friends and family. I have converted from MySpace! This is much easier and the layout is much nicer than MySpace. So, I have a beautiful daughter named Hannah and a wonderful husband named DJ. They are the world to me. DJ is so good to me. He puts up with all of me and that says a lot since there is a lot to put up with! I love staying home with my daughter. She amazes me everyday. I love to hear her say new words and phrases. She is starting to repeat animal sounds. It is so cute to hear. Someday I will go back to work full time. For now, I will spend my time with the best thing in the world, Hannah!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Welcome to the blogging world Jennifer! It is so much fun to keep a record of everything in our life and let our friends & family keep up too!