Sunday, August 26, 2007

Every Girl Has Done It...

Every girl has done it! You're window shopping with no intentions of buying anything until see the one item you must have...the perfect pair of shoes! Admit it, you've done it too!
Well, my story starts on the sunny day of window shopping. One quick stop before the grocery store (without Hannah). You would think that going to Wal-mart without a child would be enough to make me content. NO! I had to stop by Kohl's too. And of course I found my way to the shoe department. I am not a big fan of their shoes, but I was looking for a cute pair of plain black heels for a new pair of pants I bought for my birthday. To my amazement, I found a pair I liked. I tried the pair on and convinced myself that they were the perfect pair of shoes for my new outfit. I also thought to myself some excuses to tell DJ why I needed this pair (one of many). I finally bought the pair of shoes and made my way to the grocery store and then home. DJ didn't care too much since I warned him before I left that I needed a new pair of black shoes.
Well, it has been 1 1/2 weeks since and I still haven't worn the outfit (or the shoes). So I got them out of the box and tried them on with the pants to see how they would look. I hated them! I have decided to order some different ones and return these! In the process of ordering some, Hannah found the ones I wanted to return. She put them on and made her way to the living room to dance and play. Very cute, so I got my camera...
It is funny how one minute you think you have found the perfect shoe and the next you hate them. I am glad Hannah made some use of them before they go back to the store!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute shoes! At least someone will get some wear before you return them! I love those kodaic moments!