Hannah has been asking to paint her room pink for a long time. She was serious about pink too. Her favorite color is hot pink, or as she calls it, red-violet. So after few good weeks in school we agreed to paint her room as a reward. We even let her pick the color. So after painting her room, all walls, hot pink I was shocked at the brightness of it. I should have known better but I was keeping my word to Hannah. I got online to find some ideas for this color and over and over again I found zebra and black. After showing it to Hannah and getting her stamp of approval, we decorated it accordingly. There are still some thing I have to hang on the wall, but they have not arrived yet. This is just a preview of what we have so far.
~ UPDATE ~
These are cute little wall hangings I found that serve two purposes!
1. Hannah's initials (obviously)
2. Art/Picture display
My daughter LOVES art. I have so much art that I can't display because I have no more room to hang it. So I thought these would be perfect for this. And stayed tuned...there will be more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment