Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat Please

 
I love dressing the kids for Halloween! I always spend the time to find the cutest costumes. I was looking for a wolf costume for Trey and Hannah to be Red Riding Hood. But I was unable to find a wolf big enough to fit Trey that wasn't a scary wolf. So I asked them what they wanted to be. They are both old enough now to have a say in what they want to be. Hannah said at first she wanted to be Tinkerbell. This suited me just fine since she already had the outfit for dress up! Trey said a pirate like Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
 
So we took them to the dress up shop in search for Trey's costume. Well, they both found something different! But it all worked out to be cute anyway. Trey wanted to be Buzz and Hannah wanted to be Jessie (Buzz's girlfriend in the latest film). Lexi still doesn't have a say in what she gets to dress up as. You can't tell by this picture, but she was not very excited about my choice of Wonder Woman/Dog for her! She would just stand there and refuse to move until I took the costume off. Silly puppy!
 
The kids had a great time going around our neighbor hood and getting candy. They brought home a good haul this year! I have been letting them eat a little more candy this year than last, but in moderation. They definitely have their favorites!

No comments: