Monday, December 27, 2010
A good Christmas!
I think everyone had a good Christmas here. Hannah had been asking for a pillow pet since early November. I actually bought the wrong one and a week before Christmas was scrambling to get the right one, a ladybug. Thankfully Kroger had one left. She also got several other toys and books but her favorite is the pillow pet. Trey enjoyed opening gifts too. He really likes the puzzles his Aunt Beppy got him. He also enjoys the fire house Santa brought him. I have two favorite gifts. The large painting DJ bought me for the new house. He picked it out all by himself. I love it. And the cleaning service gift certificate my MIL bought me. I just hope we can continue it. But not likely. It will be nice to have someone else clean even if it is just once. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pillow pets were all the rage this year! Glad Miss Hannah got one of her own! I got a cleaning service gift for Christmas too! I agree - wonderful gift!
Post a Comment