Hannah got her scissors Tuesday night and cut her hair...short. Here is a picture before she cut it...isn't she pretty with long hair!

Here is a picture the morning after...she was so proud! She cut her bangs, sides and top pretty short. The sides and top are all chopped at different lengths.

Not sure why she is frowning here...she was actually quite happy. But here is a side view.

This is after I took her to my hairdresser. She was able to salvage most of it. Her bangs are much shorter and her back is like a bob. She still has places on the sides and top that are different lengths, but there was nothing she could do about it.

I was really in shock...and so sad when I noticed what she had done. But more than anything I was mad at myself (and DJ) for not putting the scissors up when she was finished. Hopefully it will grow out some before her birthday in February. We will see. I am having some cute
bows made so she wont look so much like a boy! Maybe that will be the difference.
4 comments:
My Darby cut her hair off at about the same age as Hannah! She had really long ringlet curls and I found them all over the bedroom floor. She had done it while I was on the phone. I still have the ziploc bags filled with her hair!! Hannah looks awfully cute with that bob...and not like a boy at all!
oh Jennifer! so sorry this happened, when you told me yesterday i just couldn't picture this but i'll get those bows to you tomorrow! i see you need them badly :(
Well, this is a time you will always remember and never let her forget. Doesn't every mother with a little girl have a story like this? She DOES NOT look like a boy at all! I've seen a lot of little girls with the bob cut. Good times, good times. :)
She has such a pretty face, who would notice the hair anyway?? Plus the new look is very cute and trendy. I must admit her hair was really beautiful long as well, but it's hair and it will grow back. I'm sure she'll be excited about her new hair bows too though.
Post a Comment