Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shrine Circus

Saturday night after getting back from Fayetteville I took Hannah to the circus. My grandfather is a Past Potentate for the Shriners here in Little Rock. Every year they have a circus. I haven't been in years, so I thought it would be fun to take Hannah for the first time. Hannah really did enjoy the elephant ride and donkey rides. She also enjoyed the acts put on by the mimes. I received free tickets to the show and was able to give some away to my friends. Hannah had a great time, so it was worth taking her, even if the act was different and smaller than before! My two brother, Matt and Taylor and Taylor's girlfriend Brittney came along too. Here are some pictures.

Matt and Hannah riding the elephant.
My grandfather Arlan. Thanks for the tickets!
Hannah, Matt, Taylor (behind Matt) and Brittney all laughing at the act.
These guys were the funniest!
Hannah riding the donkey.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Circus memories....how fun!