I just love hearing Hannah talk. Everyday she surprises me with new words and phrases. Her concept of life and things around us amaze me! Just today she amazed me even more. I broke the latch on my vacuum cleaner and had to have it fixed. I went to pick it up today and as the lady brought it out she said they cleaned it up a bit for me. (I guess it was pretty dirty.) Hannah was with me and right after the lady said that, Hannah said "Oh it's so beautiful. It's pretty Mama." The lady and I just died laughing. Hannah was so serious. She then proceeded to talk and make friends with the vacuum. I guess she forgot that it was ours since we have been without for 2 weeks now. (Thankfully I have been using my parent's who live down the street!)
Another time today we were in the car and Hannah started to sign along with her Bible Songs CD. She asks every time we get into a car that we play her music. For the first time she sang out loud with it. She wasn't exact on the words, but she was close enough. I just loved it. I also sang along with her and she didn't ask me to stop this time. It was so much fun. She is getting so big!
1 comment:
I can imagine you laugh at or with her a lot! It would be hard not to. That is really cute.
I LOVE your picture cards. You could sell those at a craft show!
Post a Comment