Well, this last month has been go go go for me. I have finally stopped to catch my breath. I decided that I would decorate for Christmas. I know it is really too early. But I love this season. I get in a mood that only Christmas brings out. A good mood! DJ said to me just last night, "you've been so nice lately...I hope it doesn't go away." Isn't that so sad. I guess since I have been so busy with life, that I have forgotten to take a breather and love my husband in a "nice" way. I am glad that I started to decorate, and so is my husband. My house and mood is much nicer and cheerful. So, if you need to stop and take a breather, I suggest doing something that makes you smile. Even if it is decorating too early!

2 comments:
New background looks great! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
I think you have motivated me to start early this year too! It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment